Monday, February 16, 2015

David's Christmas List

(December 16, 2010)
I read my youngest brother's Christmas list, and had to share it:

"The first thing I want for Christmas is an IPod. I want an IPod for Christmas because then I can listen to music to pump me up for a game. I also want an IPod for Christmas so that I can listen to music on long road trips.
The second thing I want for Christmas is an iHome. I want an iHome for Christmas because then I can make my music louder and everyone can hear.
The third thing I want for Christmas is an Interceptor R/C Helicopter. I want an Interceptor R/C Helicopter for Christmas because it is really easy to fly. It is also really fun to fly.
The final thing I want for Christmas is a wallet. I want a wallet for Christmas because my old wallet snapped. I also want a wallet for Christmas because I want a new cool wallet instead of an old cruddy wallet. The End."

I this so that you could appreciate the thought process of an 11-year-old boy. Oh! to be young again!

No comments:

Post a Comment