Saturday, June 19, 2010

St. Louis Wedding

I went to a wedding in St. Louis last weekend. A lifelong friend of my girlfriend's. Fortunately, I had met her family a couple of times before (more fortunately, her dad doesn't actually want to shoot me with a shotgun or a rifle...I think he was kidding). My mission for the wedding - embarrass Annie. From making fun of her about how fast she walked down the aisle as a bridesmaid, to my killer dance moves, I would say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.



In order to get to this wedding, I had to make my first trip on the Megabus. Not as awkward and crazy as a lot of people make it out to be. As far as I know anyway. After all, I got the entire back seat of the bus to myself. Five seats against the back wall, my MP3 player and headphones, and lack of sleep from the week of work leading up to the journey makes for a seemingly quick bus ride. Round trip from KC to Columbia for $10.50! Can't get better than that. Although, I did have a little bit of trouble. And it goes to St. Louis and Chicago from KC as well. Not sure how much those round trips cost...yet, but I plan on finding out some weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment